This filly is a perfect match for one of Queensland’s champion trainers, Toby Edmonds, who has already won a Magic Millions 2YO race. Will this be the next one?
About Exceed and Excel X Fate Rules
- A beautiful and sweet chestnut filly out of Highgrove Stud, NSW
- Purchased at 2019 Inglis Easter Yearling Sale (Lot 4) for $200,000 AUD
About The Trainer
- Leading Queensland trainer Toby Edmonds will train Exceed and Excel X Fate Rules
- In 2007, Toby trained Houtzen to a fantastic win of the 2017 Magic Millions 2yo race
- Based at the Gold Coast Toby's facilities for his horses are second to none
- The stable consistently has winning strikeouts and in season 2018 Toby trained 106.5 winners at a strike rate of 21.7% which placed the stable in the top 3 nationally
The monthly fee is $16 per month for a single unit and $5 per month for each additional unit purchased throughout her racing career. The unit cost for Exceed and Excel X Fate Rules is the purchase price divided by 1,000. There are no mark-ups or commissions on the purchase price of the yearling. You pay what we pay.
Exceed and Excel X Fate Rules – what is next?
The filly will be sent to Emeran Park for education where all miRunners horses start their racing life.
Emeran Park is a fantastic facility and Shannon Betts will talk you through every step of your horse's learning journey. And owners are able to be part of that with weekly updates on your horse's progress.
Benefits of ownership
- Exceed and Excel X Fate Rules – Certificate of ownership
- Opportunities to meet Exceed and Excel X Fate Rules and Toby Edmonds
- Weekly video, audio and email updates from Toby Edmonds and other handlers
- Pro-rata share of prize money won by Exceed and Excel X Fate Rules
- A designated area at the track to watch Exceed and Excel X Fate Rules
- Emotional connection and thrill of owning a racehorse
Looking for the perfect gift? Gift a unit in one of our available premium thoroughbreds today.